Our Figure Skating programs include Learn to Skate (LTS),which accommodates skaters of ALL ages and abilities, and The Lower Cape Figure Skating Association. Please call the rink to sign up or if you have any questions, 508-255-5902.
Lower Cape Figure Skating Association (LCFSA)
The Lower Cape Figure Skating Association (LCFSA) is a non-profit, all volunteer figure skating organization and is affiliated with both ISI (Ice Skating Institute) and US Figure Skating (USFS). The club offers private lessons, test sessions (ISI & USFS), synchronized skating, competitions (ISI & USFS) and participation in our spectacular Spring Skating Show. There are seven coaching professionals on staff and all are well equipped to meet the individual needs of skaters of all ages, from tots to adults, and all levels from beginner to competitive skater.
June 27, June 28, June 29, July 5, July 6
July 11, July 12, July 13
Click for: BLOCK 11 Contract
*$22 walk on fee for Non-member. (See below for other freestyle ice time offered through CMA rink FS.)
LCFSA COACHING STAFF:
- Jennifer Bryant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lyndsay Clarke - email@example.com
- Brenda Guariglio - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Gould - email@example.com
- Joyce Hussey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy MacMartin - email@example.com
- Kaylan O'Neill - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Reeves - email@example.com
- Tracey Svenningsen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Tamsyn Shaw - email@example.com
- Membership Coordinator: Michele Tortora - firstname.lastname@example.org
LCFSA JUNIOR BOARD
The Lower Cape Figure Skating club junior board is made up of skaters from 8th-12th grade. These girls help keep the skater's room clean, plan social events for the club members, update the jr board Instagram page with news and photos and volunteer their time at other club and rink events. They meet monthly to do a thorough cleaning of the room, plan ideas for future events and post reminders on the skater's room board. If you are entering 8th grade and interested in joining, please email Tamsyn Shaw.
Junior Board Members:
- Jr. Board Director: Tamsyn Shaw - email@example.com
- Taylor Branch
- Ella Mae Dixon
- Makenna Dwyer
- Grace Murphy
- Delaney Shaw
- Madeleine Shaw
- Haley Tortora
- Isabella Valentino
- Victoria Valentino
For more information, please visit the LCFSA website: LowerCapeFigureSkating.com
CMA RINK FREESTYLES
SUMMER II SESSION:
TUESDAYS - July 25th-August 29th
Click for: SUMMER II SESSION CONTRACT
2016-2017 Icing on the Cape Synchronized Skating Teams
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2016 Basic Skills Competition!!!
Click HERE for info.